Tuesday, September 08, 2009

papers..papers..papers...

Sorry for not updating much. It has been a very very very very busy week. I have lots of tests, assignments, quizzes, plus mid-term exams is just around the corner. And I'm freaking terrified with all of this. I didn't have much time to update my blog. I was too busy studying and memorizing notes. I have BBM 111 exams tomorrow and LIB 101 on Sunday, which means I can't go back home on weekends. -_-'

Luckily my CSC 134 exams was over on last Thursday. It was ok because I did my revision on my colorful notes on 5 pages consits of 4 chapters all together. It was hard to memorize and understand all of the small parts of the computer. All the basic things to know about the computer including the usage of the parts of the computer. But, Alhamdulillah, I managed to understand it.

Now I'm doing my CSC 134's first assignments which was given last week and I forgot about it. I was too busy studying for the exams. It was a good thing that the assignment was not that hard. I just had to write an essay on the types of media used in educaton field. I have finished doing it. All I need now is the front page and I can just print it afterwards.

I can't wait for the 'Raya' holidays next week.

p/s : Good luck to MC 110 students on mid-term exams at UiTM Lendu, Melaka :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...