Sunday, September 20, 2009

night before Raya

Went to Jalan TAR and uptown the night before raya. Went there with my cousins and my maid.
Reached there after driving and sitting inside the car for one hour++. Imagine how our butts felt. -_-

This was my first time been to Jalan TAR and uptown. I have never ever been to this kind of place because my parents wouldn't let me. I was like living in a sardin can! The place was over packed with humans!

You may think that I'm weird and said something like this, "Of course lah overpacked, it's a cheap stall with lots of branded thngs." I may answered t back like this, "Hello, I've never been to. SO please understand my situation."

But, it was a good experience for me. I am so happy.

Pictures,





No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...