Saturday, September 19, 2009

Eid.

Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir dan Batin
I want to ask for forgiveness from my family ; Abah, Mummy, Bazli, Aqilah and Kak Rosy.
I'm sorry for all of my wrong doings.
I also want to apologies to my friends from SMK 19 and SRK 19.
Especially Fatt, Lily, Farhana, Nabila, Syikin, Waney.
Then ; Shila, Leyaa, Aina, Karad, Deyda, Lydia and all of the Zenith 2008 cheerleading squad.
Lastly, my friends from my second house; Uitm Lendu, Melaka.
My roommates ; Lola, Aida and Chut. Sorry if I have any mistakes while I was with you guys.
My levelmate ; Dazzlelians.
My classmates ; DMC 1c.
I'm soooo sorry. I know sometimes I can be to hypocrit.
Do forgive me.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...