Wednesday, September 16, 2009

For now

The following day, 15th of September 2009, I had my CTU 101 mid-term exam.

The paper consits of 10 objectives and choose one essay out of two. The objectives part was a little bit hard because the anweres in the A, B, C, D, were closely related making me undecided on which was the right answer. Though, it was hard, I still can finished it.

My CTU 101 was supposed to be Ustazah Azlina. Then, she had to change because there were lack of lectures and we have to accept a new lecture name Ustaz Anuar. He was a former student in Pakistan taking in Arab Linguistic, if I'm not mistaken.

He was ok for now and quite cute, though. Haha. Just kidding.

p/s : Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all muslims in Uitm, Malaysia and around the world.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...