Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Speak, Speaks, Spoke, Spoken, Speaking

On the next day, 14th of September 2009, I had my Speaking test for BEL 120. I was in a group of three with Adi and Bubu.

Adi and Bubu were quite lost when the class had started. They taught that the test would be held in Madam's office but it was really done in the class. They arrived ten minutes later and Madam didn't gave them time to settle things down like breathing. They were a little bit tired eventhough they look like nothing happened.

We had a topic on recent hike on petrol and were given 4 points on how to reduce petrol expenses. I really had to talk! Like seriously, I didn't talk much when it was on practices. So, when on the real test, I try to talk as much as I can. I felt that i managed to talk much but I still didn't know about my marks. i forgot to ask Madam about my marks.

Nevermind, I still can have my marks after Raya.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...