Friday, August 21, 2009

Mind you own bussiness

I woke up with the sound of my mum's voice. I took my bath and had fried rice for breakfast. I had a chat with my maid and we watched TV together.

But, I'm so frustrated with the TV because there were no channel that were fun enough or interesting enough for me to watch. -_-'

I decided to go to sleep in my room. I miss my room so much. Just as my eyes started to close, a message woke me up. It's from Ganu :) He always makes me smile.

Then, I went to the park after I pick up my sister. I had a fight with my friend at the park and I am very frustrated with that person. Curse you!

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...