Monday, August 10, 2009

7th of August 2009.

I woke up at 9.30 am and took my bath. Then, I had a cup of hot Milo and went off to the library to update my blog and my assignments. I went there after a long walk from college. I reached there and asked for a computer so that I can do some typing. Suddenly, I bumped into Iki, my classmate. We shared a computer to find articles on ‘One Malaysia’. It was very hard finding the articles because; this ‘One Malaysia’ is quite new. I searched about one and a half hour and Iki decided that we stopped for a while and went for breakfast.

We ate at a cafĂ© near E-Point. The foods were delicious and cheap. It supposed to be expensive than our dining but it isn’t. Our dining does has really high price on the foods. Then, I continued back my assignments by going back to library, alone.

I asked for a computer, but I have to wait for a while because at that time, all of the computer were been used. I waited about 10 minutes, then, I got a computer near the Photostat machine. I used about one hour, when suddenly the computer shut down! I was frustrated because I still haven’t saved my work. I went to the computer centre and said about my problem and asked the Madam to re-open my computer. After my computer had been opened, I continued back my work.

Then, I stopped at about 3.00 pm and head back to my college. As I reached my room, Chut called me and asked whether I could bring her clothes to the Bendahara Hall. I asked her why she needed the clothes. She replied that she was having a dance practice for tonight ceremony. I asked her whether I could join her and her class and she said yes. I went there as fast as I could. Then, I saw her class lecture and I just joined in. We did some practices and I was selected to come up with dances for Michael Bubble – Sway. I did what was told and by tonight it still wasn’t perfect because it was a last minute work.


After all the practices, I had a big problem on what to wear. I didn’t have any dresses. So, I tried asking my roommates and my friends. Luckily, there was this one black dress from room which is in front of me. I asked her could I borrow for tonight and she said yes. I wore and it fit nicely. I borrowed Chut’s cardigan and skinny jeans, Aida’s flats and Anis’ make up. About 8.15 pm, we departed to Bendahara Hall. We reached there and waited for our turn. All of the presentations by the students were very entertaining and hilarious. After two performances had done, it was time for us to dance. First, it started with dances form ‘Bunyi Gitar’ by Late P. Ramlee then, it was Sway by Michael Bubble. I was so nervous when I danced at the stage. There were so many audiences! It was a relief when it was over.


The most embaressing part was, most of my friends were stunned when they saw me dancing because they had never seen me dance. They all were like this, "Asilah! You can Dance?! Wow!" , I was blushing at that time.


Then, all of us went for a bite at Syahbandar’s dining. We ate and then we went back to our own college. I took my bath and went to bed. It was a tiring day.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...