Monday, August 10, 2009

8th of August 2009

Today I supposed to wake up at 6.30 am but I was too tired because of yesterday, I ended up waking at 7.30 am. Half an hour before the Module 1 started. I rushed to the toilet for my bath and got dresses up. I was very late and also my roommates.

Then, we walked to the Bendahara hall and went in through the back door to prevent from being asked why we were late. Then, we sat at the back side of the hall. We listened to what the presenter trying to present. Then, we had a light breakfast on Fried Bihun and a cup of hot tea. Then, we continued back listening to the presentation.

I was talking with Sarah, when suddenly the presenter called us to sit in front! All five of us! We were stunned and didn’t know what to do. We walked to the stage with the face full of questions. We sat and just watched the audience laugh at us. We sat for how long, I couldn’t know. Then, we were asked to go down and sat back in our own place.

After the presentation was over, we have to take the attendance from our CR. As I reached there, my CR screamed and said, “Hey! You embarrassed my class man!!”. He said it very loudly and I was totally pissed off with him. Like he didn’t embarrass us with his attitude. For example, can’t he just stop talking about his brother? Everyone already knows. There was no need to make a big fuss about it. So, what if he’s brother is a singer? Does that make him feel good? Make him better than others? I didn’t like his attitude.

But never mind, all of my classmates thought that I was brave enough to sit on the stage. That cooled me down. I love my friends. I went back to my college and had my lunch on Fried Rice with Tini, Fatin and Qiss. Then, I went up to my room and pray for my Zohor prayer. I heard that I have to submit my assignments by next Monday.

I still haven’t had a laptop and it is quite difficult for me to do my assignments since the library only opened until 2.45 pm on weekends. So, I had to call my friend, Hafizudin, asking whether I can borrow his laptop and he said yes. I went to Temenggong hall to wait for him. Then, he came and he gave me his laptop. I said thank you and went back to my college. Then, I continued my back my journals until it as bed time.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...