Friday, August 07, 2009

6th of August 2009

I woke up late because my class started at 12.30 pm on Sociology. Then I took my bath and had my breakfast on Nestum, prepared by Chut. Thanks dear. Then, I asked Anna whether we have to attend the class since we had submitted our proposal to Madam Ash. She said that we didn't have to see her. So, I decided to go to the library instead, to continue my journal and update my blog. I walked and walked until I reached the library. Then, as I started to use the computer, Anna texted me saying that I had to see Madam Ash for attendance. I was so frustrated because I just sat at the chair for like 5 minutes. I didn't manage to start my journal yet. I have to be there.

So, there was I walking under the heat of the Sun. When I reached there, everybody was standing outside Madam Ash's office waiting for her to come back from her meeting. When, she came, the students who haven't sent their proposal had to be sent by today. Anna and I waited outside for her to finish checking other group's proposal. Then, after waiting for 10 minutes, Anna went in for the attendance and surprisingly, what shocked me and Anna was, Madam Ash told us to sign our attendance next week! I was like, " What?!". I have to walked and climb the stairs and waited just to hear that? I was really frustrated and my group too.

<--- This is Ani Azureen :)

Then, we all went for our computer class after that until 4.30 pm. We learnt new topics today on 'Input and Output devices'. After the class had finished, all of us went to see Public Speaking Competition at DK 1. There were 3 participants from my class which were, Adi, Megan and Alif. They all choose topic on LOVE and MUSIC but Adi choose HERO of UNITY. He told stories about late Yasmin Ahmad. The interesting part was when Alif told his stories. He sang on the opening and then he started his text. We all watched until the last participant of the competition. Lastly, the judge announced the top 3 of the winner. And my CR, Alif won second place. Congrats Alif!



Then, I went to 'Pasar Malam' for chicken burger paid by Fatin because at that time, I didn't have enough money to buy. After that, I went to the volleyball court to see Chut playing volleyball. Then, I accompanied her back to 'Pasar Malam' for her dinner.


Then,after having the dinner with my roommates, all of us went to bed.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...