Monday, August 17, 2009

17th of August 2009

I woke up with a heavy head because of yesterday’s AGM. I seriously need my sleep. I had a box of milk instead of hot Milo because I still haven’t bought the Milo. I went for my Sociology class and we had quizzes today. The quizzes covered up chapter 1 until 3. I have read it but still I couldn’t answer some of the questions because, some questions were written in a different way that makes me confused. The quizzes started at 9.15 am and ended about half an hour later. All of us were a little bit nervous because this will be our only quizzes in one semester. That’s why, Madam Ash asked us to prepare really hard so that we can score the paper.

Then, I went to the library to finish up Mr. Fazlul’s assignments on “Experience on Writing”. Luckily, I managed to finish it in time before his class started. About 12.30 pm, I went for my English class and we did learn how to express our agreement and disagreements in the proper way. For example, “I agree with you” or “I disagree with you”. Before the class ended, me and my friend, Bubu, asked Madam Lela if our class can organized a singing contest for Independent’s Day. Madam said that we have to ask permission from the Campus Manager and she said that, if we organized the events, it will really cost a fortune. So, we just leave it all to Madam Lela for her to think first. After the class, I went back to my college for lunch. I am totally hungry at that time and I could eat a horse. I went to the dining and bought ‘Cili Api’ Fried Rice. I had to wait for about half an hour for just a box of rice! Man, there were too many people ordering at the stall. Some had to cancel their orders just because they have waited for so long. I waited and waited until mine is already cooked. I ate and I went to Mr. Fazlul’s class.

While waiting, I bumped into my friend, Hafizudin, we talked and he left because his next class will be at night around 8.00 pm. About 10 minutes later, Mr. Fazlul came. We did learn on common mistakes and grammatical errors on writing. Some mistakes were very funny like ‘and’ can be misspelled as ‘dan’. Following BM much. The, he gave us an assignments on ‘Articles on Critical Thinking’. We have to do it in groups. I’m with Bubu, Adi and Alif. We have to submit it by next week including a 10 minutes presentation on our assignments on the same day.

Then, when it was time to go, as Mr. Fazlul walked out of the door, Alif made a loud screaming voice like imitating a girls’ voice. I was exactly at the back of Mr. Fazlul, when suddenly he turned and walked back inside the class and started to yell and nagged about the stupid screaming voice. He was totally upset and angry about it. I say, Alif was totally stupid at that time. He was like challenging the lecturer’s mood. Then, Mr. Fazlul went out of the class and said the word ‘Setan’. I know it was kind a rough, but if you guys were him, you totally understand why he said that.

Then, I decided to go to the library to update my journals and my blog. It’s been 4 days since I last blogging.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...