Wednesday, August 19, 2009

19th of August 2009

I woke up with a call from my dad asking whether I will come come back this weekend. I said yes with a sleepy voice and he ( with a loud voice ) asked me to wake up instantly!

I took my bath and got dressed because I promised a friend that I will accompany him for breakfast. I reached Temeggong's hall and waited for him more than half an ahour. I am sooo frustrated with him. I hate waiting for people. Then, he came and he said sorry. He was having his bath at the time I reached the dining hall.

We ate 'Nasi Lemak' and talked. Then, I went for my CSC class while he's going to his CTU class. Now, I'm in CSC class with my classmates.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...