Friday, April 03, 2009

Night

Man,it's been so long that I haven't post anything. Now it's already April. Time does fly so fast. Luckily,I haven't got any April Fool's thingy. Thanked God :)

In March,there's was nothing importhant to do. Just celebrating my birthday and wished some of my friends birthday and didn't get any feedback from them. How about some 'thank you' guys? I'll appreciate in anyway.

Now is April,means there's about three months before everybody is off to college. We're going to be college girls :) No more school girls. I've got so many invitation from different types of college/universities but still waiting for UiTM :(

Yesterday,went dinner at sec7. Ate tomyam and some vegetables. Really hungry that night. After eating,really full :):)

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...