Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday

Today nothing special happened. Just laughing maniacally with my maid ; like everyday :) I miss my friends who was always there beside me back then. But I have to move on with my life and have to ignore this problem for a while. This problem will make me sad and feel down. And I don't want to be like that.

Ok. Next week will be my sister's and my maid's birthday. So,all of my cousins,aunties and uncles will be there. If everyone were there,then it will be a big birthday party. I still haven't buy presents for both of them. Ideas pleaseee.

Ym-ing with Naimah and a new friend called Saha A ( which I don't know who he was ). Chatting with Naimah about the interview with UiTM lecturers on our courses. Owh and yes I also ym-ing with Azri Kamarul Bahrin a.k.a Aflo. I also do ym-ing with my long lost friend,Sarah Cute Habibi. She's my friends since form 2 when I started to move to my school. So many friends today and I'm so happy :)

I do make new friends with nasquin. She's nice and cute :)

All in all,chatting with friends do make you feel better.


No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...