Thursday, April 16, 2009

L & P

Last Tuesday (14.4.2009), I went to Metro Driving Academy for the driving license (is this true to spell like that?). Nevermind. I went there in the morning about 9 am. Reached there about 9.30 am. Went for scanning thumbprint inside and waited in a room where there was a lecturer talked about 6 hours on rules and regulations about driving a car and a motorbike.

The lecturer was ok because he has full of humor in him. All of us were laughing until the end of the class. After three days,I have to come back to take the law test. In the meanwhile,I have to study and do exercises provided by them.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...