Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Babe :)

Nur Athirah Fatihah :)

The name above belongs to my bestest friend since primary school and she rocks! Although not everybody likes her, but I like her. I know everybody talk SHIT about her because they just don't know the true things about her. I hope I know her better than you guys. Usually, I could see her on the evening. Unfortunately,she has to move far far away. Where? Oh,that's private confidential. Owh! how much I miss her. Just now, she texted me and I called her and said about something-something. You know, girls. Babe,when you come back again, do please tell me. Maybe we can hangout together. So much stories to tell you dear.

XOXO

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...