Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blogger! Jom Kenal

Hye :)
Seems like I don't know what to do.
So, let's try on something new. Rather than just expressing myself and my feelings.
Let's try and follow what bloggers do nowadays.
Which is following and joining their segment :)


Okay, I don't know how to make the banner as a link to the page.
Still new in this gadget.
Owh well, here goes.

My name : Asilah B :)
Already 20 y/o and from Shah Alam, Selangor.
A proud student of Masscommunication from Uitm Melaka.

That's it I think. Owh my, I'm bad at this. Haha. Happy holidays :)

3 comments:

Just Mini Love said...

hye.. slam kenal..dari segmen yg same..jemput ke blog ieyza.. ;)

ieyza follow cni..

http://ieyzaafieyna92.blogspot.com/2011/10/blogger-jom-kenal.html

Asilah B said...

@ieyza afieyna

Owh sure. Salam perkenalan juga :)

Unknown said...

Eza singgah blog awak yer.. Datang sini nak kenal-kenal pemilik blog.. Hehe. Boleh tak? Nak kenal Eza singgah la blog Eza yerr..

http://cheksunnyboomboom.blogspot.com/2011/10/blogger-jom-kenal.html

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...