Monday, March 07, 2011

2.3.2011


2nd of March was the date where I was born and I had a wonderful day for there are many people wished me on the day.

I have tons of friends wishing me on FB, texting me saying happy birthday, e-mailing me, wishing me face-to-face and even singing it to me :)

I got some presents along the way too.

I've got :
  • Blueberry Cheesecake from Secret Recipe ( Tini Colette )
  • Chocolate Muffin ( Baby Husna )
  • Kek Lapis Sarawak ( Kak Lang )
  • Ferrero Rocher ( Kak Lang )
  • One Scoop of Ice Cream ( Aizad Nizam )
  • Blueberry Cheesecake from Starbucks ( Adela Megan )
  • A Shawl ( Prince Ahakz )
  • A trip to Pavillion eventhough only for the FOODCOURT ( Alif, Bubu, Adie and Mastura )
  • A bottle of Drink ( Abg Nuar )
  • French Frien ( Mizz )
  • A packet of FLOUR full of laughter :D ( Hanem, Ekin, Tini and Farah )
  • I think thats about it. If ada lagi, kot2 saya terlupa, nnt saya tambah k.
All in all, thanks for those who have wished me on my birthday, before, during and after :) Love you guys. Muahx muahx. Especially mia Familia XD

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...