Wednesday, July 15, 2009

...Z...Z...z...z...

I have finished my English class about 200pm just now and I decided to go the library to finished my assignments.

I'm now in the library and I tell you, the assignments were hard. For now I've done 4 pages out of 5 and I'm tired. I need some sleep. My head hurt and I feel dizzy. Maybe becasue i"m hungry, like mummy said, i need to it becaus eI have my gastric problem. Sigh. So, that's all. I need to go back to my college and have someting to eat then pray. After that, Z..Z..z..z...z...z..Z...Z...Z...Z....z...z...z...z...z...z...Z...Z....


__________________________________________________________


Nighty night time,


Meet my friend, Chut Iffa Izza. She's mixed half Indonesia and half Malay. She's a very good friend. This pic was taken when she bought new shades from Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka. So, I asked her to try it on and I just snapped :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...