Friday, July 24, 2009

Old days...









This is what happened when girls meet the mirror in the bathroom XD




All of these pictures were taken at a hotel for my mum's school reunion. It was a long time ago but still I wanted to post it so that I can review it back whenever I want. We had a lot of delicious food there. I ate a lot of fish tempura. They had ice-cream and we can decorate it with whatever we like ; sprinkles, nuts, chocolates. Then afer finishing all the foos, we went to the nearest Sogo complex for some shopping before I went to University. It was sale that time and we can expect that ther will be a lot of people. It's a good thing that I didn't wear my heels. Instead of that, I wore sneakers.

Can you see the people there? It was like tiny ants looking from above. So many people.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...