Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Assignments at CC

I've been studying here for about two weeks minus the MMS week. So far, the classes were ok but for the first week, everything was blurry and I was so bored in every classes because all we have to do, was just introduced ourselves and the teacher introduced themselves to us. We didn't start our class yet and i tell you it was BORING!

This week was a little bit ok. Why? Because we had already started our classes with the subject of what we would learn this sem. I had learnt the same thing I learnt in kindergarten, primary school, secondarry school and ELS which is grammar. my teacher said that, even though we are now in universities, we still have to learn grammar. It's just the way it is. So,I learnt all the basics thing such as : nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, and much more. I just need the time to remember and try to memorize all these things.

Then I have a class which I called Writing class because all of the assignments in this class must be in typing form. No more written form. So,for those who doesn't have laptop like me, they need to find computers like in the library or the cyber cafe. Sigh. It's a good news that there's a CC near my college. So,i can just go there whenever I don't have classes. But I have to make sure that I have enough money to pay. So,that's all for today. Toodles :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...