Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mysterious Riddles

I've just watched National Treasure : The Book Of Secrets with my family and it was awesome. It was like I was with them on the search of The City of Gold. The movie was about when a missing page from the diary of John Wilkes Booth surfaces, Treasure hunter Benjamin Franklin Gates' (Nicolas Cage) great-great grandfather is suddenly implicated as a key conspirator in Abraham Lincoln's death. Determined to prove his ancestor's innocence, Ben follows an international chain of clues that takes him on a chase from Paris to London and ultimately back to America. This journey leads Ben and his crew not only to surprising revelations - but to the trail of the world's most treasured secrets. And I tell you again,it was awesome. This movie makes my heart beats faster by the minutes. Why? Because it makes me curious about the riddles in it. I want it to be solve faster. The scenery and the place where the movie sets was amazing and incredieble. If I have the chance,i would love to go there. Unfortunately,it was just a dream. Hahahaha. Some of the pictures,




I know I'm kinda lame to see this movie know. But I don't care as long as I get to watch this movie rather then somebody untill now doesn't get the chance to see it :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...