Monday, February 16, 2009

Promises hadn't been fulfill

Went to school like always --everyday. Having Nasi Lemak for breakfast and off to school. Today, the train wasn't that 'sempit' like a can of tuna. But still,I have to stand =.= As I reached school, I ran as fast as iI can to my class. Why? To stand exactly below the air-cond. It was hot and my body was sweating. I know it's disgusting. But everyone experienced it right? I started my class with a oh-so-boring SSP class. The teacher is not that good and I don't know why. She couldn't explained some of the question that being asked by the students and sometimes she makes me confused on some simple sentences or examples. I wonder why she couldn't explained it. She makes us do so much homework but when we hand in tomorrow morning and if we had any mistakes, she doesn't corrected it or told us this was wrong. She just cross it out and hand it out again to us. I missed my SSP teacher for last month. She explained it very clearly and corrected our mistakes. She was the best!

Today and again this Arabic boy still annoyed everyone including me and Sin Hui ( my chinese friend : she's a Malaysian ok ) This guy is very energetic and he couldn't stop talking. Just now he had to sit next to me because theres only have one empty sit beside me. Oh my! I wished everyday that he wouldn't be my groupmates in any presentation or any group discussion. I just can't stand him.

Currently,I'm doing my homework on writing an essay. I love to write. I'm writing this essay while listening to Taylor Swift : Love Story. I found that this song is very nice to hear and she is very pretty :)

Romeo take me
Somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting
All that's to do is run
You be the prince
And I'll be the princess
It's a love story
Baby just say yes
I continued on doing my home work right now and luckily the homework was easy. Last time it was hard and I've got a lot of mistakes. Mostly.
Somehow,suddenly I feel like changing my hair style or just colouring it with red maybe,just one strike or do some rebonding? I don't know. This things cost some money and right now I don't have much. Theres so many things I want for right now but for me it's just a dream. I still remember someone ( which is a she ) promised me to take me somewhere and do something after I have finished my SPM exams and I'm still waiting for that person to fulfill her promises to me. My maid also know who she is plus my family.
To that person, please fulfill your promises to me as soon as possible or you can just tell me you don't want to fulfill it. Please dont make me waiting because it's been 3 months already!

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...