Sunday, February 22, 2009

IPTA things

Yesterday,I've decided to register for IPt athrough online. So,I on the laptpo,browse the inthernet and tadaa. I've found the page. So,I registered it and I've to choose a wide variety of courses. Of course,I'm confused. I asked my parents for their opinions. At last,this is what I've choosen.

E2130 Diploma Komunikasi dan Media
C2810 Diploma Teknologi Maklumat dan Komunikasi
E2240 Diploma Pengurusah Hotel
E2241 Diploma Pengurusan Perlancongan
D2231 Diploma Pengurusan Sumber Manusia
D2801 Diploma Teknologi Maklumat
D2802 Diploma Teknologi Maklumat (Multimedia)
D2150 Diploma TESL
Yes,I know. All of it involves communication but what can I do? I'm tottally in communication right now. I love to write and sometimes I love to talk. Like my Mum used to say,"Let her take courses which involve communications. She's likes to talk." And My Dad asked me to choose D2231 because it involves something between humans especially in communicatios. I agree with him. Thanks a lot to my parents for helping me choose the right course.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...