Friday, February 13, 2009

Riding two bikes

Today I went back early because it is Friday the 13. Haha. No seriously it is because it's friday and only Friday we can go back early. After reaching home,I went straigh to the bathroom to take my bath. Then I followed Kak Rosy to send Aqilah to school on the evening. Later then,we went back home to take our bikes to play around sec18,sec19 and sec20. It tooks us 2 hours to complete our mission. Haha. Futhermore,since we are too lazy to go for jogg,we prefer riding bicycle instead. This activity is quite fun. Yup! We were laughing on silly sentences and we managed to snap some pictures :)



No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...