Friday, January 14, 2011

Rain, rain go away,

Come again another day..

It's Friday and no class. Although I have no class on this paricular day, it sounds more boring when I don't have any plans for today. I don't know what to do and where to go, since assignments takde lagi.

The wheather for the past few days affected my health. My body will be hot and cold just like Katy Perry's song "Hot and Cold". Haha. Sometimes I had flu and headache. Oh my..

Mummy, my skin problem getting worse, I kept on feeling pain, itch, the skin are turning into flakes and kept falling down. Owh, the pain..the pain.. For now, I'm using VASELINE INTENSIVE CARE. I don't know weather the 'INTENSIVE CARE' would work on my problems. Hopefully I will survive until I come back home.

Later maybe I will go to McD Ayer Keroh with my groupmates to do our proposal. Jauhnyer, nk wat proposal. Takpe lah, dari tak buat langsung kn?

It's still raining here, and I don't know what to do. Ok lah, saya pergi basuh baju ye. Toodles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...