Sunday, April 13, 2014

LaDapur, Seksyen 7


Photo credit LaDapur's FB

Craving for a large, affordable, New York kinda crust pizza? Why don't you head down to LaDapur at seksyen 7, Shah Alam near Big Brothers. Its a small lot of restaurant full with Italian colors. You cannot miss it.

The menu served involves, pizza, some western, pasta and also a bit of Japanese cuisine. One of my friend, Hanyss Maniss, also a foodie is always my partner when it comes to trying out new foods or cafes.

As we reached there, we were delighted to try on their pizza and I must say it was huge ! Like 16 inch huge ! A full of 8 slices, with combination of two toppings, where me and my friend can only eat two pieces each. Full I must say.

The owner is a landscape/architecture graduate if I'm not mistaken. But then helping beloved father on food & beverages department in New York, when he suddenly decided that he wanted to own a restaurant mainly in pizza ! Well, congrats on having your own Pizza Frenzy ! :D


My foodie partner, Hanyss Manyss


A 16 inch Firano Hawaiian + La Soprano (RM40)
Firano Hawaiian - Chicken with pineapple
La Soprano - Pepperoni, olive, capsicum.


What I like about this pizza?
The huge slice, where I can feel as if I'm in New York.
Since I have to literally fold the pizza to eat.
Do come by when you're free :)

LaDapur
No 18, Jalan Plumbum N7/N,
Shah Alam, Malaysia

Mon - Thur : 11.00 am - 11.00 pm
Fri : 3.00 pm - 11.00 pm
Sat - Sun : 11.00 am - 11.00 pm

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...