Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

This is how me and my family celebrated Mother's Day on 8th of May 2011.

Usually it is always, I mean ALWAYS, my mum or my dad emailing me or posting in blogs about having breakfast or lunch or even brunch in between in the garden.

So now it's my time to post about having breakfst in the garden :) *since i'm in Uitm, obviously I wouldn't be in the picture aite?*

Mummy made a delicious home-made burger patty.

- Ramly burger
- Minced meat
- Onion
- Tomato
- Eggs
- Flour
- Herbs

Then, we had Cheese Hotdogs and Chilli ( Home-made spagethi sauce ).
Yumm, what a nice day and menu to have on Mother's Day :)

The pictures tells you already right?

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...