Tuesday, May 31, 2011

asdf

Hello people :)

I have safely arrived in Malacca and I did rent a house with my friends. Last weekend I hang at my old college with Hanem and Farah. We watched some movies, then on the next day, we went to TESCO for some shopping.

By Monday I'm back at my house and the classes had already started. On Monday, I had Flash class PUB351. Our individual assesment was quite chalenging as we have to invent mini websites for a local films. Any local film. Tak sabar nak cuba :D

This morning, I cooked Sardin and Fried Egg. ye lah, dah dok umah takkan tak nak masak kowt. Tapi slack nyer MASIN. hahahah. Pape je lah. K bye.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...