Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Exams Exams Exams

Okay here's the news for today.

BEl 120 paper ; DONE
CSC 134 paper ; DONE
CTU 101 paper ; DONE
BBM 111 paper ; ON THE WAY
LIB 101 paper ; ON THE WAY

BEL 120 paper was okay. I love the essay part.

CSC 134 paper was a little bit tough but I managed to answer it even though I have answered the question wrongly at the back. Sigh. I know the answer and because of my really-confidence-attitude, I missed read the question. Blame the spyware.

CTU 101 was just know. I read but I couldn't memorize it all. I don't know why. The questions were all made for us to think. There's no any similar answer like in the book. We have to make our own words to answer the questions. Man, it's hard -_-'

Can't wait for all of the papers to be finish. Can't wait to get home. Can't wait to meet my Long Lost Friend. Haha. You know who you are :) and most importantly, can't wait to meet my family. It's been so long since I met them. I miss my family :(

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...