Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wedding @ Terengganu Part 1

I look chubby :/



Last Friday,my family and I went to Terenngganu for a wedding which is my cousins' wedding. We departed in the morning and went to Al-Rafi Bistro to have some breakfast. We then continued our journey in the afternoon.

Then we stopped at a restaurant to have our lunch and some local foods such as 'satar','otak-otak' and 'pulut panggang'. For you information,'satar' and 'otak-otak' are local food that are famous among tourists in Kelantan Terengganu and Pahang. So,everytime I went to Terengganu,I must have bought these foods. This food consits of coconut,cili api,onions,and of course fish. It was very delicious. We ate these with fried rice.


We bought them at 5 different stall. Unfortunately,not all of them were that delicious. Only for stall 1,2 and 5 were delicious to eat. And at that stall there were a lots of cats.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...