Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wedding @ Terengganu Part 4

That night was the 'akad nikah' ceremony at nearby mosque. Unfortunate for the bride because the 'mak andam' came very very late. She promised to come at 6.00pm but instead she came at 9.00pm. Only 1/2 hour before the ceremony. The mother of the bride was really pissed off. Luckily the 'mak andam' can finished it on time.

so messy :/


There were a lot of people in the mosque. Including the bride's family,the groom's family and the mosque community.



After the ceremony was over,all of us went back to the bride's house to have someting to eat. And also that night, I made some pattern on my hands using paste henna.


I made it myself,ok :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...