Vocabulary on Family Dynamics
- Siblings : Brothers and sisters.
- Sibling Rivalry : Competition between children to get their parents' attention, love, or favor.
- An Only Child : A child who has no brothers or sisters.
- Chores : Small jobs that children have to do, such as washing dishes or picking up toys.
- An Orphan : A child whose parents have died.
- Birth Parents : The biological parents of a child.
- Adopt : become the legal parent or parents of a child with different birth parents.
- Adoptive parents : parents who adopt a child.
More vocab tomorrow :)