Friday, January 22, 2010

When it comes to work, frustration will be there..

One week had passed and everything seems tired for me. It's like every single night I had meetings with the MTs ( Majlis Tertinggi ) , with the MPP ( Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar ) , with others college's MTs, and with my own RS. My, so many meetings in just one week! I really have to squeeze in everything with the classes, assignments, meetings, rest, foods :) I'm not saying that I regret being one of the MTs, but, why can't they have the meeting like once a week or twice a month? and when they say meeting, it always have to be at 10pm. Why can't it be at 8pm? -_-'

When it comes to work or proposal, why can't they come to me a little bit earlier? Why must they come to me when they want to send the proposal? Like, today they want to send it, and about two hours before, they called me unethically asking for help! Hey2, I too have something to do okay!
__________________________________________________________________

Classes so far were okay. The subjects were quite easy, for now. I'm not sure for later. Human comm and public speaking, I think it's easy to understand as the lectures are very good in explaining these things. So, for now, assignments are piling up and I'm just waiting for others, so that we can do some discussion.
__________________________________________________________________

Last Wednesday, I joined Persatuan Seni Silat Cekak Malaysia just for side activity. So, the new members had to go to Durian Tunggal for the 'ijazah'. That's was what they called. 'Ijazah' by here means, the person in charge will shake our hands and we have to repeat what he said and he will 'baca ayat-ayat suci' to us. That's all. So, classes will be starting on Monday night every week.
___________________________________________________________________

I hate it when I had to do all of the works! Where are you guys?! Please help me too. Don't just act like you are my seniors, and you have the right to do that. man, that's just not fair.
___________________________________________________________________

End of discussion.....

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...