Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning part 1

On this chinese new year,my whole family will be having our spring cleaning.

So we started our spring cleaning on Saturday until today. It was a tiring days for me but it was ok. First day,all of us were cleaning our living room because my mum wanted to paint the living room with brown colour. My mum said that orange was already back then so she wanted to changed it. We started by rearranged the furniture and put it in the middle of the living room. My work for that day is easy ; only sweping and putting sometape around all of the switches andlugs so that theres no paint stick to it. we finished it by evening. At night,me, my sister and my maid went to the 'pasar malam' for our dinner since we have nothing to eat at home.
The next day,we started our painting-the-wall sessions. me and my sister started at the windows with light brown while my mother and father at the main wall with brown colour. Also not be missing my maid and my brother with light brown colour als at the back of the tv. We all sterted at about 9.30 in thr morning and end up at 11.30. It tooks only 2 hours. So fast. That night all o us enjoyed ourselves by watching ovies tittle "Alvin and The Chipmunks". It is a enjoyable movies for the whole family.

Some of the pictures,





No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...