Monday, December 14, 2009

:D


Hey ho,

Yesterday, went out with my family to Kota Damansara because my parents had this appointment with the consultant in a clinic there. Me, my siblings and my cousins had to wait for more than 2 hours for them to be finished. At that time, we were all hungry. Like REALLY hungry! I said to my mum, whether she had done or not, and she said, not yet maybe a little bit. the consultant heard me said that we're hungry. After hearing that, she simply served us 2 cups of tea. I mean, we were 5 then, why did she gave us 2 cups of tea? Why not 3 or 4? Hmm -_-'

After the session was over, we went to a nearby Indonesian restaurant called Sari Ratu something something. I forgot. The food was great, but I expected more on the flavor. Because, my maid can do better than this. At least, I still appreciated the food :D and I got to know what kinds of Indonesian's foods taste like.


After all of us had done eating, we went to my mum's friend's house for visiting. Since she didn't see her quite a long time. We ate, and then, me and the kids when to the nearby park for them to play. I was quite sleepy back then that made me suddenly slept at the bench. Hehe

Around 6.30 pm, we went back home.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...