Wednesday, October 14, 2009

karaoke with Tampin



It happend on 7th of October 2009.

Had CSC 134 and BEL 120 classes today. CSC class was always boring but, like it or not, I have to enter it. Madam gave us two assignments. One was individual and another one was group. I was in group with Bubu and Adi. Doing on ICT in Communication.

After the 2 classes were over, me and my classmates went for our lunch at the 'Medan Selera' right outside the UiTM. We ate until we're full. Then, me and Wani went to the nearest topup shop to buy topup, of course.

On the way back, I met Bubu, Z, Sohael, Kimi, Fatin and Zeera. They were waiting for a bus to AG. To buy tickets. So, they asked me whether I would like to join them. At first I said I don't want to join them. Then, after I think back, I wouldn't miss anything by joining them. So, I followed them to AG.

As we reached AG, they bought their tickets and went to KFC for lunch. As I say earlier that I already had my lunch, I just bought one cheesy wedges and a drink. Then, Fatin suddenly had this idea of going to a karaoke. Unfortunately, there were no signs of karaoke available here in AG. We, then asked the bus drivers about where is the nearest karaoke place.



The funny part was, we were undercover as a student doing a research on entertainment places and we decided to interview all the staffs working at that place. The driver bought our stories and he said that the nearest was at Tampin. A 12 km ride using a bus. So, we rode that bus.

About 1/2 an hour later, we reached there. My, the city was like a ghost town. Not literally, but still the building was quite old and dirty. The stores were packed with things. It was like a sardin can. We reached the bus stop and asked the people there about the karaoke place. They said it located at the top floor of the bus station. Sp, we went up there and walked and walked. But still we couldn't find it. We asked another person and he said it was located at the middle of the building. We turn back and luckily, we found it.



The place offered us RM10 for 10 songs and get 3 songs for free. We took it and managed to sang almost 39 songs! I only sang about 3 songs only. The rest was their turn. Quite enjoyable and I'm very happy. When it started to get dark, we decided to get back to campus. For me, it's a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...