Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha

First of all, if you guys read this today and wondering why my entry is like today is Raya Haji? It's because I was drafting it back then and forgot that I had this story. Haha, oh well, just enjoy reading it yah :)

Assalammualaikum semuanya! How ya'll been doing so far? How is your raya? Doing any sacrifices lately? Hehe.

Well, here I am in Terengganu going back to my hometown for Aidil Adha celebration. Not really fancy celebration just more of going to visits some relatives and also the beaches. Yes, beaches and the food atalss by the beach are what I'm always look for whenever I'm in Terengganu.


As of Aidil Adha falls after our National Day, the traffic jammed was the worst! Imagine we had to depart at 4.30 in the morning just to avoid tha traffic but luck is not on our side, by the time we reached Tol Gombak, the jammed had already built up.


Crawling like turtle in the car, the traffic was hella slow. Luckily, I had my trusty waze app woth me and we managed to avoid the jam at Bentong by using the old road and it saves us a lot of time and fuel.

Before reaching our hometown, we always took a quick turn to enjoy some beach scenery and looking out for some local dishes like satar, otak-otak and keropok lekor. We did found one restaurant but you know what, it doesn't interest us at all. The food was not good and even the staffs were rude! You better buy these foods by the road. I bet they appreciate customers better.


Around after Maghrib we reached my aunt's house and stay the night. By next morning, the Aidil Adha celebration was celebrated with a bucket pail full of daging korban ready to be distributed among family and friends. And also some for lunch and dinner, and mummy is cooking Sup Tulang and the smell is so good! 

So how is your raya holiday so far?


No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...