Thursday, September 28, 2017

Baking Class with Nurul Desserts

Assalammualaikum,

This story was about a class I had a few months back. Located at Gombak, near my grandparent's house. I was so in love with how she made her square cakes, and the way she decorates it. And by chance, she's having a class on a certain dates, and it turns out I'm available and have an extra cash to join in the class.

I learnt about 5 recipes in total - 

Nutella Fudge Chocolate cake



Lemon Coconut cake



Pandan Gula Melaka cake



Banana Salted Caramel cake



Carrot Walnut cake




The ingredients shares was easy enough to learn and the cream recipes were altered to make it just enough for one cake. No balance to keep in the fridge. 

A lot of tips and tricks that I've gathered through out the learning process, for example making the perfect consistency of caramel sauce. I am so grateful to have had the chance to learn on making it. As, by the past few years, my caramel sauce has never been good to me. Haha. 

The class took about roughly 5 hours and we also had lunch prepared by them. We get to bring back 15 slices consists of each flavours and luckily, Mr K is living nearby, so he had the chance to taste it first with me!




If you guys are looking for some affordable and delicious desserts, do give your girl a holla aite !

Whatsapp 0126714589

Much Love,
A

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...