Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm not that brave, thus I've lost you


Hello pimple ;)

Yesterday.
I can't help seeing you happy with her.
I couldn't.
Though, I should be happy for you,
I just couldn't.

Somehow, I feel like you're giving me hope/sign.
And, just blew me off the next day.

I'm sorry.
What am I thinking?
I'm taken and so are you.
Maybe because I'm not happy.
But, that shouldn't be the reason I have to destroy yours.
I should be brave enough when it was our time.



If you really love someone, be BRAVE enough to tell them. 
Otherwise, be BRAVE enough to watch them be loved by someone else.


No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...