Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Month of LOVE

Hey it's February and obviously it's the month of LOVE!

So, start spreading your love people. Owh! Don't forget to wear protection XD
Nah, just kidding.

My Love spreads on this month to :

1. My mum - because her birthday is on 13th February. Hopefully, there's no activities at campus so that I can go back home.

2. My friend, Mastura - her birthday falls exactly on this date! Happy Birthday, Mashi2 Maro :D

3. My twin brother from another mother, Mustaqim - his birthday too falls on this date! Again, happy Birthday Bro!

4. To my beloved maybe? - Not sure.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...