Thursday, August 08, 2019

What can women do when the car breaks down?



Last week, I had my car stranded for a while. It won't start.

It happened like this, I was on my way to pickup some stuffs from my mum's friend's house and after settling all the pickups, I wanted to start my car but it didn't start.

I started to panic, but not for long, as I had to calm myself because I'm not in highway state but more of housing area. So less of the worrying part.


I called Mr. K and my my dad asking for guidance on what to do from A to Z. Both of them suspected my battery, and it turns out, yes, it was my battery problem.

It was on a public holiday, Tuesday, for Pertabalan Agung, and not many car accessories shop opened. After doing some rounds with my dad looking out for any shop, we found one and it only sell Dry Battery (Bateri Kering), free maintenance with a whooping price of RM200! There goes my savings haha




So here are some of the tips and tricks I managed to learn from my dad and Mr. K, when my car broke down :

1 ) Keep calm, and check for lights, hon, radio and etc
2 ) Called for assistance, like bateriku.com or your car insurance. I was lucky enough as my dad was nearby.
3 ) Keep on some tools essentials in your car, especially spanar No 10.
4 ) If your battery is 'bateri basah'. please do check on the water frequently
5 ) If you happen to do 'jump' on your battery, make sure the other car ramp their engine to help sparks some charges to your battery

I hope these tips helps, if you happen to encounter with this situation!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, if you are a women, 
who are looking to make some side income on top of your work salary, 
come and join us and make money with mobile spa business! 
You can easily get RM500 per week! 
Contact me for more information :D



MOBILE SPA BY AB
Instagram - Mobile Spa by AB
Whatsapp - 0126714589

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...