Sunday, August 11, 2019

My first trip to Krabi on 2014 !


This was back wayyy wayyy back in 2014.

When I got a text from Aimi asking if I wanted to come with her to Krabi, Thailand.

Without hesitation, I said Yes!

It was on August and it was Aimi's birthday month. More of like a birthday trip to Krabi. It was supposed to be four of us, including Aimi's sister and brother-in-law, but last minute both of them couldn't come so we end up with only the two of us hehe



Our flight was in the morning at 8am, and so we departed from Shah Alam at around 3am as we had to be there 2-3 hours earlier than departure time. *okay everyone know this Asilah*

We reached Krabi at 8am, as Krabi is 1 hour earlier than Malaysia (9am) and first thing we look for a transport to our hotel. For a cheaper fare, you may opt to share the taxi with other tourist too and luckily we found a malay couple to join us.

The taxi made a quick pitstop at a local tourist guide station and asked if we wanted to booked any entertainment package or sightseeing packages, we head inside and choose a package consists of :


  • Kayaking
  • Visit to Tiger Temple
  • Krabi's Night Market
  • Island Hopping


All of these cost us about RM300, mind you this was on 2014, before all the GST/SST shitzzz XD





After the tour guide station, we directly head for the kayaking activities and glad that we took the morning session, as the surrounding was so bright and beautiful that we get to enjoy the scenery and lookout for the crocodile cave (glad there were no crocodiles haha)

Then we head down to Tiger Temple, a famous temple in Krabi for their uncounted numbers of stairs to the top. I was almost confident that I can get to the top, but knowingly I haven't had my breakfast yet, I can only managed to go half the stairs. I feel like vomiting, dizzy and almost fainted. So I decided not to pursue and come back down.



That night, we head down to the Krabi's Night Market and it seems like your usual Pasar Malam but it is full with foods and glorious foods! *drooling*

I love their Pad Thai, the mini desserts, the thai teas and their mango sticky rice.



The next morning, we were taken for our Island Hopping at 7 different places, some island we can go off the boat and chilling by the beach, some were only seen from the boat. There was this island called Chicken Island and it does look like a chicken!

By midway of the island hopping, I was already feeling a bit nausea -_-'

So there was a part where I just stay by the boat while others had so much fun snorkeling in the water. All I did was sit at the edge of the boat and feed the fishes, the colourful fishes with bread.




The tour took up one whole day, by late evening, we reached our hotel and was so exhausted to the max. We had a quick dinner, a massage (which no one should skip while in Krabi) and a three-times trip to the souvenirs shops HAHA because we always forgot to buy to whom the souvenirs.




Our last day for the trip we just had our breakfast and went to the airport to depart back home. I surely need to repeat this trip again. There are some places that I want to go again, foods I want to indulge again and also the massage trip haha

I guess this is the time to pump up my game of savings!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, thanks for reading it to the end!
Fancy a way to earn extra money for your holiday getaway?
Why not join our Mobile Spa Business and you might just go on a holiday every month!
Contact me for more information :D



MOBILE SPA BY AB
Instagram - Mobile Spa by AB
Whatsapp - 0126714589

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...