Monday, August 12, 2019

Baking Class with Sugar Bytes


I have been following Kak Azura for a while now. I just love on how pretty her cakes are and she always make classes, and always full !

Luckily, I managed to score myself on one of her decorating class. I always wanted to know how to coat cake with beauty and patience. I always struggle to make my cake look beautiful enough for me to enjoy my satisfaction.





So I invested my RM150 for the decorating class and I managed to get a lot of good tips and tricks on how to simply deco a cake.

We learnt on how to crumb coats, how long to chill the cake after crumbs coating, and then how to apply buttercream evenly, how to colour the cream to get your desire and preference colour, how to make watercolour effects on the cake, how to make drippings on cake, and how to get sharp edges of coating.

Trust me, going on classes won't actually make you regret, you might just actually learn something!





I am so thankful for this class, as I have been improving myself from my first cake XD

Thank you Cikgu Azura !

-----------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a cake?
You are at the right place!
Contact me for a cake or two :D



BAKES BY AB
Instagram - Bakes by AB
Whatsapp - 0126714589

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...