Monday, December 05, 2016

Twenty & Co, Seksyen 14, Shah Alam

Twenty & Co | Be warned that these pictures are about 2 years back, and I look a little slimmer than now. Haha. I was transferring pictures from my phone to my laptop that I stumbled on Twenty & Co folders. I think at that time, I was saving it for a quick review post on it, but then again, it took me 2 years to write about it. Haha.


It was during my degree years, me and Aimi was about to have some lunch if I'm not mistaken and she wanted to meet her at-that-time boyfriend,  so looking from the outside, the building can be seen from a far.




Twenty & Co choose to have black and gold to represent the cafe and it may seems professionalism and classy. At first glance, I like it. There are three seating area - outside, indoor and above 1st floor. Thought of having an outdoor feeling, we sat on the parquet outside, but later change our mind as the weather change to slightly hot.



Browsing towards their desserts display brought to you by ScrumptiousSugar at that time (am not sure is they still the vendors over there), we choose to have a slice of victoria sandwhich cake and berry pavlova. Both desserts was okay and accompanied by their 'okay' coffee.



I have never been there back ever since. No, not that I don't like it. I may find the pricing is just outside my pay grade. But do feel free to drop by and maybe let me know what you think about Twenty & Co, and maybe if you can convince me enough, I might just come back :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...