Saturday, December 10, 2016

Food Foundry, Seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya

Food Foundry, PJ | Another two-years-ago-pictures, found while sorting out some folder in my laptop. At that time Food Foundry was really famous for their foods and cakes. Simple and clean decorations with comfy seating and ambiance, made it one of the IT cafe.


After finishing our class, and Aimi had to get a new GoPro accessories replacements at PJ, we decided to head down to Food Foundry for lunch. It is said that the building was once a location for mafia and gangster and their girlfriends whether it is true or not, I may never know.

Smoked Salmon Salad

Aglio Olio

Beef Burger and Lasagna

Lasagna

Smoked Salmon Carbonara
Some of the menu we ordered were pastas, salad and burgers, soups and lasagna. Sorry, I forgot about the pricing. I might just come back soon, if I can just avoid the heavy traffic. Owy yaa, I've seen in their Instagram, they have made a few renovations.


No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...