Thursday, October 14, 2010

2 months missing.

It has been two months since the last time I blog. Sorry mummy for not updating much. Internet buat hal la...

So far so good. Since final is around the corner, everything since to mess up. Like, assignments' dateline were like bomb falling out the sky. You must hand it ontime or you'll DIE.

Friends started to open their masks and reveal their true face little by little. All of their true color seems to shine like glowing diamond. You can't just close your eyes, you need at least a darker shades to ignore their glowy-nest. Such hypocrit-ians.

Classes had finished and BEL is the only class left. Final test coming are photo and graphic. I haven't read anything yet. Too lazy for now.

Been browsing through people's FB and pictures. Commenting and made stupid status.

I have been eating a lot since returning from Raya's holidays. Couldn't resisit the food. My aim is to make myself slimmer but healthy, but for now I think it's not going anywhere -___-"

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...