Monday, May 06, 2019

Top 5 Things To Bring When Staying at Airbnb



Assalammualaikum everyone!

Today is the first day of Ramadhan for muslims and alhamdulillah my first day of fasting went very well. Since monday is my off day, I spent my offday with housechores and playing with my one and only cat - Chantique.

Tonight I just want to share on what are the things that you can or should bring when staying at airbnbs. Me and my family loves to stay at bnb, usually we go to places like cyberjaya  or putrajaya but recently me and my cousins went to Arte plus, Jalan ampang for birthday celebrations.

Usually it is always my mum who prepares everything on what to bring but this time is only us cousins dealing with everything. From booking to managing foods, and dealing everything on our own. So here are a few things that made me realise WHY my mum bring some of these things and why it is important:-

Number One - Foot Rug/Alas Kaki/Kain Lap Tangan/Small Cleaning Cloth
Why? Imagine at a hotel they always provide foot rug to prevent water splashing to the floor and becomes slippery right? So not all airbnb provides this, so it’s good to bring some for the bathroom and also at the kitchen sink area.

Number Two - Lots and lots of mineral water
Why? Coz in Malaysia we ALWAYS thirsty! You don’t want to boil up the water every time you want to drink right?

Number Three - Wire Extension
When staying with a lot of people in one house, you need to understand there will be A LOT OF PHONES TOO. Imagine how an extension can help everyone right?

Number Four - Pillows & Comforters
Staying at a one-bedroom or two-bedroom house would not really accommodate everyone, if you are staying in a big family, this this is why it’s crucial to bring your own pillows, comforters and blankets. For extra comfortness.

Number Five - Cooking utensils
If you happen to decide to cook yourself, do check with the owner about the cooking utensils. Are they using an induction cooker or just provide a microwave. And then ask if they provide proper pots and pans to accompany the indiction cooker. As not all pots and pans can be used with an induction. I was lucky enough that the owner provide everything although the pots a little small to what I’m about to cook.

So here are some of the things that you might consider when staying at airbnb. If you have any other  ideas on what to bring, do share them below in the comments section. Have a great day guys!

Xoxo,
AsilahB

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...