Thursday, October 30, 2014

Food Review : Souka Bake , SS15 Subang Jaya

When we say desserts and coffee, it will always related to small or big cafes that are blooming very widely nowadays. But this one cafe surely gave me the urge of coming back for more ! When I fist walk in, the clean and white palette colour of walls with a hint of woods gave the place some cosy-ness towards the customers. Passing by two big mirrors with the menu scribble on it, really give the place an illusion of bigger space.


The outside lounge area for smokers.


That one piece of center attraction that just fit.


Ehem *wink wink*


Some of the seating arrangement.


The two big mirrors by the counter.

At first their wide selection of pies caught my eyes. When I say wide, they have like 4 to 5 different types of pies. And it did not stop there. As the barista showed me on 'em pies, he added "We have more on cakes at the back." And as I walk a bit further to the back, all I can say was "Shit. They have A LOT MORE DESSERT !!" *excuse my language* Haha.


The first and palinggg depan punya chiller
*drooling*


The back side
*drooling some more*


Lemon Meringue Pie & Chocolate Mousse Pie
Both RM 9 each.
Iced Mocha RM 10

Rambang mata was all I can think of. If I were rich, I would have buy each of every desserts that they have ! And satisfy my craving of sweetness. Psst, spoiler alert. If you buy one cake with one coffee, you are entitle for one more free coffee ! How cool is that? Just to add on more, they don't sell heavy foods as they are really focus on making it a dessert cafe. Something different than others. Which is a good thing like just focus on desserts and drinks. So how bout give 'em babies (which I mean the desserts, not the cute hottie barista. Haha) a try. Do drop by and maybe share some pictures !


Thanks Souka Bakeshop !

SOUKA BAKESHOP
53 Jalan SS 15/5A, Subang Jaya &
15 Lorong Rahim Kajai 13, TTDI, KL
Tues - Thurs, Sun 10 am till 10 pm
Fri - Sat 10 am till 12 am
Orders 019-5553532
Souka.com.my
Instagram - soukabakes

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...