Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dinner time


Hello pimples ;)

Have you guys had your dinner yet?
I know I have.

Dinner and lunch would be the time where I have to cramp out on what to cook,
when my maid is out for another side-job.
Is either I think and think and think,
or I just can google it.
As for nowadays, you can just google anything.

For me, I usually just type in what I want, like "Resepi Ayam Kung Pau",
or "Resipi Ayam Halia".
Well, that was easy right?
Tinggg ! You've got your recipe and  now you can cook.

Tonight's dinner I did Ayam masak halia or Chicken cook ginger?
Haha. So much for direct translation.

As I was cooking, I'd really hope that my family liked it.
Especially my dad, because he really liked this food.
Whenever we go to any restaurant, he will order it.

In the kitchen,

Mummy : "What is this? Tauchu?"
Me : "No lahh, Its ayam masak halia."
Mummy : "Owhhhh"
___________________________________________

Me : "Abah, I made your favs." *big smile*
Abah : *sipping the food* "Ermm, not thick enough, the taste of ginger need to be stronger."
Me : -____-" *I need to practice more*

My version of Ayam masak halia.


No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...