Wednesday, November 03, 2010

a date with Ahmad JOURN Rafeze.

Today, I'm officially NOT yours anymore, Mr. PSYCHO-licious!

I don't want to read you.
I don't want to memorize you.
I don't want to see you.
I don't want to have any relationship with you.

Argh. Psycho paper was hard! Apa yang dibaca, xberapa sgt la nk masuk. Sedih. Sedih.

I sat next to Anis, man, her essay was as long as the A4 paper. Mine? Separuh jer.

After that I went to my lecturer's room to check for my PR's carry marks. I got the lowest marks which was 29.2/50. I'm not that surprised because I know I didn't do well in quizzes and mid-term. So, there's go my marks out the window. Like it or not, I really need to struggle on my PR paper to cover up my overall marks.

Thanks again to ANIS for teaching me PSYCHO, even though it was a last minute request. FATIN NAJLAA, good luck to you on the next paper :)

No more Mr.PSYCHO-licious.

Say hello to Ahmad JOURN Rafeze :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...